Nedjma Djouhra Ousidhoum نجمة جوهرة أوسيدهم
PhD CandidateDepartment of Computer Science and Engineering
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
nousidhoum (at) cse (dot) ust (dot) hk
I am a final year PhD candidate at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology interested in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning. I currently work on multilingual hate speech detection, classification and analysis under the supervision of Prof. Yangqiu Song and Prof. Dit-Yan Yeung. For more information, you can check my curriculum vitae and my Google Scholar.
- 2014-present: PhD in Computer Science, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Hong Kong.
- 20010-2012: Master in Software Engineering, University of Science and Technology Houari Boumedienne (USTHB), Algiers, Algeria.
- 2007-2010: Bachelor in Computer Science, University of science and technology Houari Boumedienne (USTHB), Algiers, Algeria.
- Spring 2018: COMP4911 IT Entrepreneurship, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Spring 2017: COMP4221 Natural Language Processing, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Spring 2016: COMP4431 Multimedia Computing, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Fall 2015: COMP1029Q C Programming Bridging Course, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Nedjma Ousidhoum,Yangqiu Song, Dit-Yan Yeung: Comparative Evaluation of Label-Agnostic Selection in Multilingual Hate Speech Datasets in Proceedings of the 2020 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP2020). November 2020, Online. [PAPER] [CODE] [BIB] [PRESENTATION]
- Nedjma Ousidhoum,Zizheng Lin, Hongming Zhang, Yangqiu Song, Dit-Yan Yeung: Multilingual and Multi-Aspect Hate Speech Analysis" in Proceedings of the 2019 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP2019). November 2019, Hong Kong, China. [PAPER] [CODE] [BIB]
- Nedjma Ousidhoum, Nacéra Bensaou: Towards The Refinement of the Arabic Soundex in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Application of Natural Language to Information Systems (NLDB2013). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer. June 2013, University of Salford, MediaCityUK, United Kingdom. [PAPER]
- Nedjma Ousidhoum, Asma Bensalah, Nacéra Bensaou: New Classical Arabic Soundex Algorithm in Proceedings of CIT 2012 the Second Conference on Advances in Communication and Information Technology. November 2012, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. [PAPER]